Why Join? Benefits of NJAHVRP
- To develop sustaining professional relationships and a strong camaraderie with a professional group of healthcare administrators through networking and mentoring, including access to our Members Only Listserv.
- To benefit from educational programs presented by renowned, seasoned professionals on topics such as regulatory and accreditation requirements, legal issues, HIPAA, competencies, and best practices. Our speakers are nationally and regionally respected in the field.
- To participate in problem-solving, issues discussion, and success sharing with peers.
- To develop executive leadership by serving as a board or committee member of the Association.
- To receive legislative updates on volunteer-related issues and keep abreast of current issues and trends affecting you and your volunteers in this rapidly changing environment.
- To participate in the NJAHVRP Scholarship for attendance at the AHVRP National Conference as well as the Vital Links Junior Scholarship program for your high school students.